Petite Purls has turned One!
By Allegra Wermuth and Brandy Fortune
Petite Purls has turned One! As a thank you to all of our wonderful readers, we are giving you the opportunity to win one of four fantastic! amazing! prizes! Don't forget to check out our anniversary issue knit and crochet celebration hat patterns!
We have been very lucky to work with such wonderful and talented designers and sponsors this year. Many have generously donated some wonderful items for our Celebration Giveaway.
Prize #1: Petite Purls
- One Petite Purls Sigg Water Bottle
- One Petite Purls project bag
- Knit Picks Land & Sea Playset
- Knit Green by Joanne Seiff
- Namaste Oh Snap! Bags (set of three)
- Debbie Bliss Eco-Baby (three balls in Moss colorway)
- One copy of Phoebe's Sweater by Joanna Johnson
Prize #2: Spud and Chloe
Spud and Chloe is offering ten (10!) hanks of Fine and patterns to create the Dial Up Gloves and the striped Lulu Leggings, plus a Spud & Chloë zipper pencil bag and pattern box.
Prize #3: Our designers
- One copy of Kate Oates' Master Charles Sweater pattern and coordinating Elbow Patches
- One copy of Craft Corps, by Vickie Howell
- One copy of Fairy Tale Knits, by Alison Stewart-Guinee
- Jennifer Casa: one pattern of winner's choice
- One copy of Brandy Fortune's Serendipity pattern
Prize #4: The Indie Package
- Kirsten Kapur: choose one of two bundles: A) Ulmus,Hamamelis, High Line OR B) Wood Hollow Hat, Wood Hollow Mittens, Wood Hollow Vest
- Carey Huffman: one bundle of three patterns (2 knit, 1 crochet)
- Talitha Kuomi: winner's choice of either Loved or Shining Around
- Mandy Powers: a copy of I Heart You Sweater pattern
- Scout's Swag: one skein of the sk8r chick colorway featured in this issue.
What does it take to win? Not much. We will be posting this article to our blog in the next day and all we ask is that you leave us a comment about what you'd like to see from Petite Purls in year two. Comments will close on July 1st, 2010.